Chair: Councillor Jan McWilliams. Mayor, Great Lakes Council
- Clr McWilliams joined Great Lakes Council in September 1995 and served as Deputy Mayor from September 2002 until September 2008. Clr McWilliams has served as Mayor since September 2008. Among her many achievements she received, in 2011, the Women in Local Government Award for her contribution to local government in New South Wales.
- Brian Eastoe, BSurv (UNSW), BA (Regional Science) (MCAE), MPA (Macquarie), Certified Practising Planner, Member Planning Institute Australia.
- Steve Embry, Director Corporate Services, Great Lakes Council: Member Local Government Managers Association (LGMA). BBus (RMIT).
- Daphne Dobbyn, book conservator (Sydney Institute of Technology); former voluntary archivist, St Thomas’ Anglican Church, North Sydney; President, Friends of St John’s Stroud Inc. 2007 to 2012 (founding committee member 1996).
- Elizabeth Bradhurst BA Dip Ed, MA (Macquarie), Grad Dip Admin Leadership (UNE), 35 year career in Primary Education, both teaching and leadership roles. Interest in Stroud history began when researching family connections which date back to 1826.
- Robert Frost, Kokoda Trekking Guide, Martial Arts Master. Holds Diplomas in Tourism, Business and Business Management. Retired farmer, cinema, theatre and restaurant owner.
- Dr Jonathan King, historian and author, organiser of Bicentenary First Fleet Re-enactment Expedition, Prime Minister’s Australian Achiever Award (National Australia Day Council 1989), Australian of the Year (Australian Council Victoria 1988).