Stroud Heritage Conservation Incorporated
Trustee of Stroud Heritage Conservation Trust
Adopted by the Board on 20 August 2012
Members agree to respect, uphold and encourage the association and to help others to understand and value the association’s work.
The mission of the association, acting through its board, is:
- To act as trustee of the Stroud Heritage Conservation Trust in funding the conservation of Stroud’s heritage-listed group of four buildings: St John’s Church, St John’s Rectory, the Parish Hall and Quambi House.
- To advance for community benefit the longterm conservation of the buildings.
- To solicit and manage contributions as trustee of the charitable trust fund administered by the association.
- To promote within Australia and overseas the heritage significance of the Stroud district through a website and through promotional activities.
- To investigate, prioritise and select conservation proposals that will benefit the heritage buildings, co-operatively with the buildings’ owners.
- To promote an understanding of the advantages that conservation of the buildings brings to the cultural and economic life and prosperity of the Stroud district.